15 – Amazing Race
22 – This is (US(
29 – This is (US)
06 – Thanksgiving (no youth)
13 – IF
20 – IF
27 – PARTY
31 – Trick-or-Treat for Hope
03 – Core Groups
10 – The Last Jedi
17 – The Last Jedi
24 – The Last Jedi
01 – Salvation Army Kettles
08 – Core Groups
15 – Christmas PARTY
20 – Living Nativity
All events at 7-10pm unless otherwise noted
I am created to pursue an authentic relationship with my Creator.
- Recognize. There’s more to life than what we can see with our eyes.
- Pursue. God initiated a relationship with us, and the Christian faith is learning how to pursue this relationship through spiritual disciplines.
- Follow. We’re invited not just to believe in Jesus, but to follow Him through faith.
I belong to Jesus Christ and define who I am by what He says.
- Made. I have been uniquely made to contribute to God’s world.
- Accepted. We are the loved sons and daughters of the perfect Father.
- Transformed. I am continually being changed by my growing relationship with God.
I exist every day to demonstrate God’s love to a broken world.
- Restore. God allows us to participate with Him in restoring a broken world.
- Connect. We live in the complexity of relationships and the value God places on them.
- Serve. As the people of God, our lives are marked by our love for one another.
View The Core Student Ministries on Facebook
Matthias Loewen | Youth Pastor Intern